The Mall of America, the country's largest shopping and entertainment complex, offers something for everyone and a quick, simple trip from The Hotel Minneapolis by Light Rail, car or taxi.
- More than 520 stores, with retail giants Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom and Sears, plus specialty shops, national flagship stores and niche retail carts
- Family-friendly attractions such as the new Nickelodeon Universe, Lego Imagination Center, NASCAR Silicon Motor Speedway and Moose Mountain Adventure Golf
- 14-screen movie theater
- 20+ sit-down restaurant options
How big is it really?
- It has its own zip code.
- More than 11,000 people work there.
- You'll walk a half-mile around one level (there are 4!).
- If you spent 10 minutes browsing at every store, it would take you 86 hours to get through them all.